Sick of plugging and unplugging to swap between your Y axis and Rotary?
We’ve solved this! Our new high quality Rotary switch has:
- One input: your controller, such as the Mini Gerbil. The switch includes a 20cm cable to connect from the switch to your controller, so there’s nothing else to buy. The connector is keyed so that it only receives the cable in one orientation.
- Two outputs: your regular Y stepper motor, and your rotary stepper motor. The rotary stepper motor can be plugged in either orientation to the switch – this allows you to simply rotate the connector orientation if you wish the default rotary motor direction reversed.
- Adhesive mounts for fast and easy mounting. Photos show suggested mounting position
Capacity of 4.5A, in other words, more than you need.
The rotary is hot-switchable – this is 100% confirmed true for the Mini Gerbil. We can’t speak for whether it works with other controllers.
- The switch has three positions rather than two: one end is Y axis, the centre position is OFF, the other end is the rotary. See photo!
- The switch pivots across the short axis of the switch, not the long axis! See photo!
Size: approximately 6cm x 6cm
There are no reviews yet.