*** Note that prices are in $USD and prior to country-specific shipping fees ***
Suitable for K40 and other laser cutters/engravers requiring 2 axis and laser control. This controller replaces your stock Nano controller, and follows on from the popular Mini Gerbil 2 controller, with improved robustness, performance and user-friendly features. Installation is easy with our video instructions and support via the K40 forum and email. We include 4 adhesive stand-offs for easy mounting inside your K40.
Specifications can be found at MG3 specifications – AwesomeTech
The Mini Gerbil is compatible with Lightburn (strongly recommended!) and other laser software and most g-code senders.
Windows 10 is recommended and supported, earlier versions of Windows are ‘at your own risk’ (we don’t provide technical support).
Mini Gerbil’s dimensions are approx. 110 x 70 x 20 mm.
- runs from your K40 without additional power supplies
- fast processing (400mm/s)
- allows fine gray engravings due to 16 bits PWM and high dynamic range circuit design
- Air assist port (for driving a Solid State Relay)
- no dongle required for normal operation (required for firmware updates only)
- galvanic isolation from K40 (higher safety, better stability, reduced noise inference)
- easy debugging via status LEDs (e.g. limit switches, power etc)
- keyed/slotted connectors
- support via our K40 forum and email
- easy to install – simply follow the video instructions
For a comparison of benefits relative to the Mini Gerbil v2, see https://awesome.tech/the-new-minigerbil-3-design-improvements-thanks-to-user-feedback/
The installation video can be found here and troubleshooting chart can be found here.
LightBurn G-Code License Key – Just add the product to your checkout cart
PIN Out Map
;Note: -> means output, <- input, <-> common
Two programming dongles are supported (denoted as V1,V2 for illustration).
There are no reviews yet.